About Mountainside Builders
Founded in 2018, Mountainside Builders LLC is a subsidiary company of Taylor Builders, LLC. The Company’s primary focus is luxury real estate living experiences in the Northern California and Northern Nevada markets. Mountainside is committed to developing world-class communities that sustainably protect and enhance the natural environment.
Mountainside Builders portfolio currently includes:
- Mountainside at Northstar – is the only Tahoe mountain community where all future residential development will be truly ski-in/ski-out. Mountainside is currently offering single-family, townhome and custom lot inventory directly adjacent to the Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe. Future phases, including The Glades, provide existing and future residents access to the Tree House, Yoga Studio and Play Acre Park.
- East Highlands – located on 141-acres east of the Ritz-Carlton Lake Tahoe from above Highlands View Road down the hill and close to southeast corner of The Village at Northstar this future development includes potential for 417 ski-in/ski-out units.
- The Retreat – Mountainside is currently offering the remaining 8 custom homesites tucked away within Northstar Resort and overlooking Martis Camp and Lahontan. Homeowners enjoy access to the Northstar Property Owners Association amenities and services.
- Village Walk – located with the Village at Northstar the project includes the remaining 22 entitled units in the 350-unit Village. Residents of Village Walk will enjoy the amenities and services of The Village including best in class four season recreation.
- The Enclave – a 26-unit final phase of townhomes located on the Old Greenwood Golf Course in Truckee, CA. With access to The Pavilion, the community’s central hub, residents enjoy access to three pools, tennis courts, a Kids club, The Retreat Spa and a full schedule of wellness classes.
- Martis Valley West – is a 660-acre resort development project along Highway 267 north of Lake Tahoe. The project includes the last remaining development density in the highly coveted and exclusive Martis Valley area with 760 approved residential units. The Martis Valley West development includes establishing a permanent conservation area of an additional 6,376 contiguous acres of forest lands and open space to mitigate environmental concerns.
Mountainside Builders is actively seeking builder partners for our existing portfolio and rooted in Taylor Builders mantra of Building Partnerships in Land. Additionally, we are actively seeking new investment opportunities to purchase, option and/or joint venture land deals.